July 2-4, 2020 * Heraklion, Crete, Greece
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
** Deadline for the Submission of Full Papers: 27th April, 2020 **
Sessions and Minisymposia
Each session’s organiser will be responsible for the selection of papers and the submission of full papers using the stylefile for the conference proceedings. Each session should include at least 4 papers.
There is no maximum number of pages for each article (formatted according to the manuscript guidelines of the conference) but it is advisable not to exceed fifteen (15) pages. [Latex users please use this link to download the style file]
All articles are accepted after blind refereeing. Upon acceptance authors are required to complete and submit a copyright transfer form. This form will be sent to the corresponding author by email and should be signed and returned within two weeks from the date of acceptance.
Further, selected authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their article for a possible publication in the International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics (IJCEE) and South Eastern Europe Journal of Economics (SEEJE)
FOR BUDGETING PURPOSES:
Early registration (payment should be received by 31st May, 2020): €300
Late registration: €400
Students: €200 (payment should be received by 31st May, 2020)
Registration for virtual presentation – early bird: €200 (payment should be received by 31st May, 2020)
Registration for virtual presentation – late registration (after 31st May, 2019) €300
Special discounts for hotels has been obtained for ICOAE participants.
Hellenic Open University (HOU) at Archanes
(for information about the University please click here)
- Full paper submission (following the manuscript guidelines for Word users or LaTex stylefile): 27nd April, 2020. (submission via Springer OCS: https://ocs.springer.com/ )
- Notification of successful authors (after peer review): 18th May, 2020
- Early-bird and student registration: 31st May, 2020
- Proposals for sessions and minisymposia: 27th April, 2020
- Submission of abstracts for the poster session: 27th April, 2020